Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Mission Possible I



Bearing in mind that the earliest I will be going to US to further my studies is next year, I have to make plans, especially paying off my debts & loans.

I have:

1. Credit card debts, 3 in total
2. Study loan
3. Car loan
4. House loan

Well, I don't think I will be able to pay off my house loan before I leave, which is about RM120K, so I will let my future renting tenants pay the monthly installments.

As for #1 - #3, I will need to off-set these debts, before I leave.

So part of my plan is to NOT buy anymore "unnecessary" stuffs until I have settled my debts. Unnecessary stuffs means no more DVDs, clothings, dry-cleanings, supplements, computer accessories, vacations, fine dining, and books. Yup, you heard right, books... sigh...

With the Lord on my side, ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE. Besides, my God will supply all my needs according to His glorious riches in Christ Jesus! Amen.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home